On Red Hat, the package is libXp-1.0.0-8.   It creates /usr/lib/libXp.so.6

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:linux-...@vm.marist.edu] On Behalf Of Frank M.
Ramaekers
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 10:34 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: java SDK

When I attempt to install Java SDK SE 6, I get:

--> Processing Dependency: libXp.so.6 for package: ibm-java-s390x-sdk
--> Processing Dependency: libstdc++.so.5 for package:
ibm-java-s390x-sdk
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libXp.so.6 is needed by package ibm-java-s390x-sdk
Error: Missing Dependency: libstdc++.so.5 is needed by package
ibm-java-s390x-sdk

But I can't find these libraries in the REPOs:

# yum install libXp
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
Reading repository metadata in from local files Parsing package install
arguments No Match for argument: libXp Nothing to do

# yum install libstdc++
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
Reading repository metadata in from local files Parsing package install
arguments Nothing to do

Where to go?

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.
Systems Programmer                   MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE
American Income Life Insurance Co.   Phone: (254)761-6649
1200 Wooded Acres Dr.                Fax:   (254)741-5777
Waco, Texas  76710

information which is privileged and confidential and is solely for the use of
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please
destroy it immediately and notify us at privacy...@ailife.com.

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to
lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit