Hi list,

the web folks need to run a performance test on one of my linux servers. they
asked me to install rstatd. ok - no package in SLES10. so i downloaded
ftp://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/momcbride/SLE_10/src/rstatd-4.0.1-108.1.src.rpm
 and ran rpmbuild --rebuild with no errors. rstatd got up and is running. so
far, so good.

but something is strange. their LoadRunner receives correct performance data,
but all requests return the same timestamp. so we are missing the time axis.

anybody seen something like this? Or is there a regular rstatd package?

any help appreciated.

regards,
tobias doerkes
Keep your friends updated—even when you’re not signed in.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_5:092010