Hi Dennis,

 As far as I know - we are the only people who provide such an offering.

 We have several customers doing their z/OS (IBM compatible) builds
 on z/Linux.

 Not only do you save cycles, our customers have found their builds
 run *much* faster!

 We have C, C++ and assembler.. (although, to be clear of course, the
 IBM HLASM assembler is available on z/Linux.)

 Give us a call, we can help you with that!

        - Thanks! -
        - Dave Rivers -

--
riv...@dignus.com                        Work: (919) 676-0847