Brad,

Focus in on the Java run time parms.  My intiital guess is a heap stack
issue.  Also you might want to ensure that the GC is active.   WebLogic is
NOT shipped with default parms that would be zLinux friendly.  In porting
Linux apps to zLinux I always had to tweek it.  There is no such thing as
Linux is Linux is Linux.  Sound good but ain't so.

Richard (Gaz) Gasiorowski
SA&E Solution Architect
CSC
3170 Fairview Park Dr., Falls Church, VA 22042
845-889-8533|Work|845-392-7889 Cell|rgasi...@csc.com|www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.