It works OK, but it relies heavily on DHCP and DDNS, which make it difficult
to deploy in shops that have tight restrictions on use of DHCP in production
networks. Not a problem for us, but YMMV.

The reports and configuration management stuff are pretty cool. Someday when
I have back-burner time, I'll write a plugin for OTRS:ITSM to populate the
CMDB from xCat data. That would be really slick.

-- db