well u can always code something similar to:

hex15 = '15'x
'CP SYSTEM RESET CLEAR'hex15'IPL .... '

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: PSW 000A0000 00000100
From: Pat Carroll <pcarr...@llbean.com>
Date: Tue, June 29, 2010 3:53 pm
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU

Good thought, but if this is automated (via an exec) a reset clear will
probably blow away the exec ;)

Patrick Carroll | Technology Architect II
L.L.Bean, Inc.(r) | Double L St. | Freeport ME 04033
http://www.llbean.com | pcarr...@llbean.com | 207.552.2426

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential information that is legally privileged. The information is
solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of this information is strictly
sender by return e-mail and delete this message.