I have been using FF in IBM (on Windows XP) since 2004 as my default browser.
It happens about once in two weeks I have to use IE because some specific pages
don't work well with FF. It was not internally supported for some time, so it
was not possible to complain. Since it became supported, incompatible pages
inside IBM were greatly reduced.

 Marian Gasparovic
"The mere thought hadn't  even  begun  to speculate about the merest
possibility of crossing my mind."