Whilst I'm sure lots of people (in the northern hemisphere) appreciate the
running of this twice in the one day, this still equated to 23:00 and 04:00
for us on the Australian east coast. Much as I'd like to partake ...

The ability to later re-run the session(s) at my leisure is much appreciated.

Shane ...