It's the nodeagents that are consuming the memory.  The weird thing is
RSS and VIRT are both larger than what WAS shows in the console.. and
VIRT grows even though no swapping was active.

We simply cannot explain the action.. We have PMR's open for every
possible avenue here.    So i'll ask the question another way:

Does anyone have WebSphere (Network Deployment edition) running
successfully on s390x, SLES11 GA?