We disabled our LDAP SSO after i noticed on an strace -f -p [pid] of
the nodeagent that all spawned threads were making LDAP Calls to the
internal authentication server.  This opens up other questions, like
why would LDAP cause a memory leak in the raw (no applications)
Websphere installation.. but at least the memory leak seems to have
been solved.