On 08/12/2010 11:31 AM, Mark Post wrote:
On 8/12/2010 at 10:47 AM, "Burton, Randy"<rbur...@bbandt.com>  wrote:

I'm interested in knowing if anyone is running the Tripwire security
compliance product at their shop.  We are using it at BB&T, and at least
from what I've been able to find on Tripwire's web site, it isn't
supported on zLinux.  So, we need to find something equivalent and I'm
interested in knowing what others are doing, are there equivalent
products that are supported on zLinux, etc.

I can't speak for Red Hat, but Novell ships the aide package for this purpose.

Mark Post

Red Hat ships the aide package as well.  Nice program:

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~rammer/aide.html

Brad Hinson<bhin...@redhat.com>
Worldwide System z Sales, Strategy, Marketing
Red Hat, Inc.
+1 (919) 360-0443 (mobile)
www.redhat.com/z