"Pushy" is used in the proper context.  However, it may not be the
"Kings English" (no slight intended).

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:linux-...@vm.marist.edu] On Behalf Of
Agblad Tore
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 9:27 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Virtualization with the Best TCO?

Why don't we all from now on always mentioned zLinux in one way
or another (depending on subject, situation) when we post comments
at various sites, fa ce book, my sp ace, email, you name it.
All of us here cover the world you know !
Why not spread some z info as a balance to all the x86 info.

Or am I to pushy ?  (is that an english word really??)

Tore Agblad
Volvo Information Technology
Infrastructure Mainframe Design & Development, Linux servers
Dept 4352  DA1S
SE-405 08, Gothenburg  Sweden

Telephone: +46-31-3233569
E-mail: tore.agb...@volvo.com