Is the stuff in current/images up to date? I downloaded initrd.img,
kernel.img, and generic.prm but when I IPL it using the redhat.exec I
program check. The code in question looks suspect:

V009B85B2  BRU     A7F40001     AGHI    A7AB0001     BRCTG   A737FFDC     04
V009B85BE  LG      E340B0E00004 LMG     EB6FB0A00004 BR      07F4

The instruction at 9b85b2 is reached but its relative jump value is halfway
through itself so it branches to the 0001 within that instruction.

The images are dated 15 Sep.

Neale