From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:linux-...@vm.marist.edu] On Behalf Of Daniel
Tate
Sent: den 20 december 2010 00:57
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: CMM - Current Status and Recommendations?

We're running SLES11 SP1 - We're in the early stages of
implementation, and are looking into CMM and Shared Filesystems.
Advice we have gotten is to use neither at this stage, and we're
leading that way certainly, but I wanted to get the userland consensus
on it before we build all the servers and get into a position where
implementation of this would be a issue.

So, is CMM worth it?  Shared filesystems?