On Fri, 2010-12-24 at 14:10 +0000, Richard J Moore wrote:
> True, that's a consideration. But you have the upper hand as they aren't
> there. And let's face it REXX doesn't much to learn.
> - -
> Richard J Moore - FIET, FBCS, CEng, CITP

And, IMO, people should be open to learning new ways. I mainly script in
UNIX using Perl due to familiarity. And because I love regular
expressions. But I do use Bash scripts, awk, Python, and Ruby at times.
People are lucky that I can't find a good APL keyboard or they'd be in
real trouble. <grin> But I've had way too many (especially MSCEs) who
want "the one, true way" so that they don't need to be multi-talented to
do their job.

--
John McKown
Maranatha! <><