Sergey,

> I changed parmfile for my system, but i use FTP as an install source:
>
> INSTALL=ftp://ibmsys3:xxx@10.1.1.1/image/

Just curious, why did you choose FTP over NFS?

I see the error:
> *** Could not find the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 Repository.

So the installer can't find the RPMs. This is just a guess, but perhaps it
is because of the directory that FTP starts you in. If you FTP to
10.1.1.1, log in as "ibmsys3", and do a "cd image", do you see the install
files?  If not, because you're in /home/ibmsys3/images for example, you
might change the home directory of ibmsys3 to "/".  Then "/image" relative
to ibmsys3 will also be the absolute path "/image".

Again, just a guess, but I hope it helps.

"Mike MacIsaac" <mike...@us.ibm.com>   (845) 433-7061