Everyone,

Thanks for all the advice.

Ron

On 1/13/2011 2:23 PM, Mauro Souza wrote:
On the new projects I work with, we try to allocate mod-3s and mod-9s to zVM
and to Linux filesystem (var, home, usr, etc and so...), and use FCP disks
to everything else, like Oracle databases, webserver logs, NFS area, and
everything it's supposed to grow a lot in the future.

Troubleshooting zVM and Linux installed on 3390 is way easier for me (and
for almost every zVM guy) than on FCP. And creating 600GB of storage area in
3390-3 disks is not a pleasant task... So we mix them.

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Ron Foster at Baldor-IS<rfos...@baldor.com