Greetings All!

We have been struggling trying to get our z/VM & z/OS systems to talk via
hipersockets to our RHEL5.3 Linux (under z/VM 6.1).  We can ping out from
Linux to VM or to z/OS, but when we ping into Linux from z/VM & z/OS the
'tcpdump -I hsi0 ip proto \\icmp'  on the Linux only shows the request
received.  No reply is sent from Linux back.  The z/OS, z/VM, and Linux have
OSAs to reach the world.  The OSA address for z/VM & z/OS is what comes
across the hsi0 ping.

We need to bring customer requests in to the OSA - VSWITCH - Linux - hsi0 -
z/OS and back through the process.  We are quite perplexed.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Kyle Stewart