>>> On 3/18/2011 at 03:14 PM, Mark Wheeler <mwheele...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> 1) The app owner does the install so there's no hiding it from them

It's going to look just like an EXT2 file system to them.

> 2) The filesystem is 10 GB, which exceeds the DCSS max (unless we were to
> string several together w/ LVM - ick!)

If you're running RHEL 6, you can concatenate multiple DCSS just by loading
them at sequential virtual addresses in memory.  I.e., no gaps between one and
the next.

How much of that file system is code, versus non-executable stuff?  If you can
segregate the code, that might be worthwhile.