Am I missing it?

>  Great I'll download that right after my eye doctor's appointment.

Thanks all,

Paul

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this email is intended
for the confidential use of the above-named recipient(s).  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient or person responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.

Data Classification: Limited Access