*snip*
What about X? I've found a VNC client for Android from the RealVNC people.
So it would likely work. But I've never used VNC on Linux.
*snip*

I use vncviewer to connect to linux boxes everyday. It works just fine....

-adam

--
"Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work
done."