Here you go:

DASD=100-101,200
HOSTNAME=z06.z900.redhat.com
NETTYPE=qeth
IPADDR=192.168.5.56
SUBCHANNELS=0.0.0600,0.0.0601,0.0.0602
NETWORK=192.168.5.0
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
SEARCHDNS=z900.redhat.com:rdu.redhat.com
BROADCAST=192.168.5.255
GATEWAY=192.168.5.254
DNS=172.16.52.28:10.11.255.27
MTU=1500
PORTNAME=UNASSIGNED
LAYER2=0

On 04/07/2011 03:11 PM, Hughes, Jim wrote:
Would someone share their Network related PARM statements with us?  We
are connecting the Linux machine to the VSWITCH used by the rest of the
tcpip stacks on the z/vm system.

____________________
Jim Hughes
Consulting Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Group
Department of Information Technology
State of New Hampshire
27 Hazen Drive
Concord, N
H 03301
603-271-5586    Fax 603.271.1516

Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this message are
confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or
dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.