Did you try "Developer Works"?

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> "Dean, David (I/S)" <david_d...@bcbst.com> 4/20/2011 3:07 PM >>>
Project 1.          VDISK implemented      complete
Project 2.          CMM

Will someone recommend a BASIC how-to guide for CMM on zlinux.  I have googled
and found many docs saying how great it is, but not how to do it.
I do not want the vmrm piece to make my decisions (yet).  I need to implement
so I can experiment with manual changes.
KISS for now.

David M. Dean
Information Systems
BlueCross BlueShield Tennnessee

Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail
disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm