All,

having seen several posts relating to CA PAM and ACF2 in the distant past on
this forum, I thought I would pose my humble questions here..

A customer of mine is "still" running z/OS 1.5 using ACF2 as the ESM. He has
installed several IFL's with bleeding edge z/VM 5.4.. and wants to
authenticate his z/OS users using an LDAP method from zLinux (SLES11).

Will CA PAM  talk with such an old release of z/OS and presumably an equally
old release of ACF2??

What are you considered opinions??

Regards,

Andre