I do not believe Oracle is supported yet on RHEL6 on any platform.

Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Hughes,
Jim
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 11:14 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Oracle on RedHat 6 beta for z

Our Oracle people are getting an error saying Oracle complains about
Redhat 6 Beta is not a supported operating system.

We are downloading Redhat 6 for z now.

Has anyone else discovered this restriction?

____________________
Jim Hughes
Consulting Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Group
Department of Information Technology
State of New Hampshire
27 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301
603-271-5586    Fax 603.271.1516

Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this message are
confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or
dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.