If it's really a single disk LVM -- unmount it..   You need to do a pvscan,
vgscan, and then vgchange -ay volume-group..   then mount
/dev/volume-group/logical-volume.    And if your other server already uses
the same volume-group name - you will have to rename it before you can
activate the new one.   (if the lvm consists of more than the 100 disk - you
need to link and activate those too..)

Sounds like you did a zipl -X at some point, which eliminates the startup
menu..

Good luck!

Scott Rohling