Assunto: Re: Enumerating LUNs on DS8100
De: "Harder, Pieter" <pieter.har...@brabantwater.nl>
Data: 29/07/2011 07:51

Mauro,

If you are running on z/VM there is an equivalent CMS based tool called
SCSIDISC. It is in the CMS maintenance tree and takes some renaming/copying
of components to activate. I found SCSIDISC easier to use than the
equivalent Linux based tools (if and when available).

Best regards,
Pieter Harder

pieter.har...@brabantwater.nl
tel  +31-73-6837133 / +31-6-47272537