I've been getting the "MARTIAN SOURCE 192.168.195.255 FROM 192.168.193.176, ON
DEV ETH0" on one of my test machines for two months.

So I decided to check it out and see if I can fix the problem.

Per a Google search, I found a suggestion  which looked reasonable:

More details would be needed.
ifconfig -a
route -n
cat /etc/sysconfig/network/routes

When I did them, I saw that IPV6 was up and running.  I thought some of my
playing around caused IPV6 to be enabled.  I didn't realize that IPV6 comes up
by default and we are not IPV6 on our network, so I decided to see what happens
when I disable it.

So, yast, network, network settings, Global Options tab, and disable IPv6, save
it and reboot.

Of course now, I can't get in (other than via the console).
I lost my eth0 adapter:

ifconfig  -a
lo        Link encap:Local Loopback
          inet addr:127.0.0.1  Mask:255.0.0.0
          UP LOOPBACK RUNNING  MTU:16436  Metric:1
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
          RX bytes:100 (100.0 b)  TX bytes:100 (100.0 b)

linux76:~ #

I tried to add eth0 back in:

ifconfig eth0 add fe80::200:100:100:14/64
No support for INET6 on this system.
linux76:~ #

But I don't know how to add support for INET6 via the command line interface.

This is SLES 11 SP 1.

No big deal in recreating this system.  But it would be an interesting learning
exercise in recovering from my failure.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting