Many thanks for your detail explaination everybody here.

At first, I will use 4 sub-channels instead of 80 for every linux, like
what Steffen and Ralph recommanded.
          Then check if the error occur again.

At second, I will update MCF version to latest one, like what Raymond
recommanded.

I will post our progress and result later.

Raymond:
I had talked with HW guy about collect HW logs. But he is not clear. Could
you tell me what kind of logs should collected?