From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@vm.marist.edu] On Behalf Of Lu GL Gao
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 9:52 PM
To: LINUX-390@vm.marist.edu
Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] Install tape driver error on zlinux

Let me explain the reason of installing tape driver is we are going to
install Tivoli Storage Manager which will be the only tool to backup our
systems.

Our linux is newly installed which was provided by IBM. Nobody modified it,
and even nobody begin to use it.

I also downloaded tape driver from IBM storage support website.