"If you have the vdisks in the CP directory entry, you have to use the REUSE
option"

I did, and I did.  I IPL the user and do "q dasd" to see if it is there.  It
is, if I have them in the user directory, which probably means that it is
bypassing my "profile exec" and getting them from the directory.  I am pretty
sure something isn't right with my "profile exec".  I am now attempting (not to
confuse, I have done several, many configs) to get them totally from swapgen.
Look at this profile exec and tell me what I am messing up.  As Mark mention,
it is a REXX, and apparently I do not know how to setup REXX commands.

* * * Top of File * * *
  /***************************/
  /* LNX050 PROFILE EXEC     */

  ADDRESS COMMAND
  'CP SET PF11 RETRIEVE FORWARD'
  'CP SET PF12 RETRIEVE BACKWARD'

  'SWAPGEN 203 409600 ( FBA'
  'SWAPGEN 204 2097152 ( FBA'
* * * End of File * * *

As a side note, Marcy C. showed me how to do it through Linux so I am no longer
behind the gun, but I want to know where I am falling off the boat.