>>> On 11/3/2011 at 12:37 PM, David Boyes <dbo...@sinenomine.net> wrote:
> I would disagree. They (Oracle) recommend OCFS2 right, left and center, and
> if you 're using any kind of HA and cluster file system, they insist on
> replicating it on OCFS before they'll accept a bug. That is IMHO an "official
> support problem".

But, if you're not running on their own version of Linux, they refer you to
your distribution provider for support.  Period.  So, no official support
problem exists today or in the future.  It has to come from the Linux
distribution provider, and we've stated that we will continue to provide that
support across all supported architectures.