On Fri, 2011-12-02 at 18:10 -0200, Rogério Soares wrote:
> under cms without problem apparently, i made a loop for try copy, the most
> files i can´t copy ... :-/

Rogerio, we've released a new version of s390-tools that contains
several cmsfs-fuse bugfixes. I guess you've been running your own
s390-tools version since cmsfs-fuse is not yet officially released for
SLES11. Do you mind re-testing with the newer cmsfs-fuse version?

You can download it here:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/linux390/s390-tools-1.16.0.html

thanks, Jan