My saga continues all....  locsite fix 80 command allowed me to proceed
with my RHEL 5 installation.  I am using FTP to a Windows server where the
RHEL5 code lives (version 5.7 for s390).  I unpacked the ISO file in a
directory.  When I begin the FTP installation, it seems to be looking for
an updates.img file in the /images directory.  I have an /images directory,
but no updates.img file.  I am not using the .iso installation file, should
I be?  I was working with Brad using the exact same approach, only he was
using RHEL 6.1.  My University does not have a license for 6.1, but does
have a license for 5.7.

I am making progress, but am stuck on this.  Any suggestions?

Cameron

--
Cameron Seay, Ph.D.
Electronics, Computer and Information Technology