And my saga continues still:

Got the NFS volume configured and moved the RHEL 5.7 files to it.  I am
stalled on these last two messages from VM about the install

15:35:26 INFO    : NFS install method detected, will use RHupdates/
15:35:26 INFO    : Running anaconda script /usr/bin/anaconda

On the Linux shell for the installation I see:

login as: root
Welcome to the anaconda install environment 1.2 for zSeries

loader has already been run.  Starting shell.
sh-3.2#

Should I try the ISO instead?

--
Cameron Seay, Ph.D.
Electronics, Computer and Information Technology