Apologies, this hung up in my outbox for 2 weeks without me noticing. Hope some
of you can make it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Damian Gallagher
Sent: 14 March 2012 09:59
To: linux-390@vm.marist.edu
Subject: RE: Oracle in virtual environments

" I do a webcast quarterly or so around Oracle on zSeries, next one is March
15th"
Sorry, 14th :-)
http://www.zseriesoraclesig.org/webcasts.php for joining information  - that
takes you to the My Oracle Support official link - do take time to explore the
SIG site, though. Note that the SIG is a completely independent organisation
from Oracle, I'm just plugging a useful organisation.

It's a joint 'cast with Dave Simpson of IBM, and it ties in neatly with Share,
where there are also joint presentations (but not the same ones :-)) the next
day.

If anyone can't get on via their MoS subscription, or via their DBA group/ Mos
Admin (who should have had a direct notification via our email ), let me know
privately and I'll see what I can do, but since it's a MoS webcast, I'm not
sure what I can do.
Cheers
Damian