I've seen several installations over the last few years build their own
web based applications for cloning.  That was my incentive for producing
a low cost web based application that included cloning
("http://VelocitySoftware.com/zpro.html";) and to provide some level of
standardization.

How many installations are there out there that claim some level of
cloud computing on z/vm????

I can think of many educational or porting projects that would provide
great opportunities for upgrading your "mainframe" image, but I don't
here about many people outside of my immediate contacts that are pushing
cloud within their enterprise. I do hear a lot about cloud from vendors
with vmware solutions.

My "paid advertisement", "http://VelocitySoftware.com/cloud.html"; is how
we are attempting to meet current requirements in this area, but I'm
more interested in hearing stories about what you folks are doing on the
platform.