My Mom and many of her friends in Old Hickory TN (all in their late 70's
early 80's) are in the Red Hat Society....so I know you are not making
it up. I only get back there every 10 yrs or so (I am in Seattle) and in
2001 I gave them a couple of dozen of the Red Hat Linux bumper stickers
and they put them on their cars. My Mom has been asked several times if
she uses Linux.

Dave

/"in a world without gates, who needs windoze?"/