As you all know, SHARE is coming in early August in Anaheim, CA.

I am hosting a Linux and System z customer experience panel on Thursday
Aug. 9 at 11am and I am looking for some volunteers to serve on the panel.
Its very easy, no heavy lifting is required.  You just sit in the front of the
room with a smile on your face and talk a bit about how your company uses
Linux, z/VM and System z.  Nothing has to be prepared, no fancy powerpoints
and stuff.  Just a chat with your peers.  Everyone who has done this before
has survived and even had some fun in the process.

If you will be at SHARE and would like to be part of our panel, please
contact me directly at martha.mccona...@marist.edu.

Martha