You could ftp the iso to a server and then mount it as a filesystem.. for
example:

mount -o loop -r sles11.iso /mnt

You then need either the server to allow access via ftp, nfs, or even
http.. so you can point the other servers to it as the source for the
upgrade media.

I could be misunderstanding what you need though..

Scott Rohling