The easiest thing to do is bring the guest down and  LINK these 2 disks
from another running Linux ..  mount them as /mnt /mnt/disk1 and 2 and copy
- I would use rsync:

rsync -av /mnt/disk1/  /mnt/disk2

Unmount, detach - and swap the disks in the directory so the big disk is
the same address as the old small one.

If you don't have another running Linux you can do something similar by
booting the install kernel from the reader and getting into the recovery
shell..   I don't think the rsync command is there, so you'd have to use
the 'cp' command or a tar pipe.

Scott Rohling