I eventually have to increase an LVM on my sles 9+ system. Yes i know it is out
of support please don't bring it up again.
Anyway the LVM is currently over 42GB, but I may be pushing it close to 60GB.

It seems to me that when I had a LVM that went over 55GB I had to do some
command line magic. I researched today but couldn't seem to find the answer to
my question. I seem to remember having to put a -L but maybe I am
mis-remembering.
Any help is deeply appreciated.
Thank you
Mace