This is the result of requested commands...

Q CONTROLLER

Controller  DTCVSW1      Available:  Yes        VDEV Range:  *
Level 620
  Capability:  IP ETHERNET VLAN_ARP GVRP        LINKAGG         ISOLATION
                       NO_ENSEMBLE  NO_INMN
Controller  DTCVSW2      Available:  Yes        VDEV Range:  *
Level 620
  Capability:  IP ETHERNET VLAN_ARP GVRP        LINKAGG         ISOLATION
                       NO_ENSEMBLE  NO_INMN

Q SWITCH

VSWITCH SYSTEM VSW1        Type:  QDIO        Connected:  1          Maxconn:
INFINITE
  PERSISTENT     RESTRICTED      ETHERNET
  USERBASED
  VLAN Unaware
  MAC address:  02-00-01-00-00-01          MAC Protection:  Unspecified
  State:  Defined
  IPTimeout:  5              QueueStorage:  8
  Isolation Status:  OFF
Uplink Port:
  Group:  VSIGRP                Active                   LACP Node:  Active

NETSTAT DEV

VM TCP/IP Netstat Level 620              TCP/IP Server Name:  TCPIP
Device  OSAQDIO01                          Type:  OSD                  Status:
Inactive
    Queue size:  0          CPU: 0         Address:  0048              Port
name:  UNASSIGNED
    Link  ETH0                             Type:  QDIOETHERNET         Port
number:  0
    Transport Type:  Ethernet  MAC:  00-00-00-00-00-00
    Speed:  100000000
    BytesIn:  0                            BytesOut:  0
    Forwarding:  Enabled                   MTU:  1492                  IPv6:
disabled
    IPv4 Path MTU Discovery:  Disabled

NETSTAT HOME

IPv4 Home address entries:
Address                   Subnet Mask             Link              VSWITCH
----------                ------------            -----             --------
xx.xx.xx.xx               255.255.0.0             ETH0              <none>

IPv6 Home address entries:  None

NETSTATE GATE

Path MTU discovery Aging Interval:  10 Minutes
Known IPv4 gateways:
Subnet Address            Subnet Mask                 First Hop
Flgs  Pktsz  Metric  Link
Default                   <none>                      xx.xx.xx.xx            GS
   1492   1       ETH0
xx.xx.xx.xx               255.255.0.0                 <direct>               T
   1492   0       ETH0

Known IPv6 gateways:  None