From: David Boyes [mailto:dbo...@sinenomine.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: Excel replacement for linux on z

Honestly, if they really exploit Excel, there's no direct replacement.
OpenOffice macro capabilities are very poor compared to Excel's.
You may be able to export the data to a CSV file and then replace the Excel
macros with awk or sed scripts.

For more information on Linux on System z, visit http://wiki.linuxvm.org/