Is using System z MIPS for "office" applications a good use? I'm not sure
one way or the other.
Could the cost of running office applications on System z be cheaper than
running them on a PC?
When more types of applications run on System z, IBM could sell to more
customers. IBM would need to make more z Systems. Higher manufacturing
volumes could reduce cost per system.

Don