From: "Mark Post" <mp...@suse.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 2:24 PM
To: <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
Subject: Re: Biggest Fake Conference in Computer Science

This exact same text was posted on IBM-Main yesterday, but with a
different name and email address.  (Exact down to the md5sum.)  I can only
conclude that it's not legitimate, so I wouldn't recommend that anyone do
any of the things suggested by the OP.

send email to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or