CMMA is gone, didn't work right and support was pulled.
VMRM does not have proper feedback and is more likely to crash your
linux server than help
CPUPLUGD - never seen any measured value.
Focus on understanding the storage requirements. One of the
presentations at the VMWorkshop last week was "Understanding LInux
Storage"....