we do allow it in plan...frustrating on some vendors getting key/psw's...
then I have others that do exactly what I suggest...grace period to get
keys/psw's..but your up and running..

From:   William Lyle <bl...@bjc.org>
To:     LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Date:   06/27/2013 09:53 AM
Subject:        Re: REXX mod
Sent by:        Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

As a guy who has some experience with DR (on zOS) I can tell you that if
you are having problems getting good codes for a CPU change during a test,
the same thing will probably happen if the real thing occurs.  Thus, your
DR plan should incorporate possible delays while these errant CPU codes
are squared away.  Add that task to the list of things to do and assign a
body to it.

>>> Ron Wells <ron.we...@slfs.com> 6/27/2013 8:34 AM >>>
taking a step back and going to jump on vendors that does not allow at
least 3days on a different system....not very smart not allowing this for
DR purposes and couple vendors we have normally mess up the key/password
we need on DR...