Thanks Mike!

The Samba Configuration chapter in your cookbook got me re-connected again.
Now, to see if that also resolved the error messages I have been receiving.

Is there any way to tell 'who' samba is trying to connect to when it issues
those messages?

Dave

Dave Stuart
Prin. Info. Systems Support Analyst
County of Ventura, CA
805-662-6731
david.stu...@ventura.org

>>> "Michael MacIsaac" <mike...@us.ibm.com> 9/9/2013 11:53 AM >>>
Dave,

There is a very short writeup in The Virtualization Cookbook. The latest
is at: http://www.vm.ibm.com/devpages/mikemac/CKB-VM62.PDF

(sorry the first draft of the new one is taking longer than hoped - hit a
snag)

For debugging, what do you see in the Samba log files. (just did a quick
google and found http://oreilly.com/openbook/samba/book/ch09_01.html )

Did you turn up the debug level and try for more/better messages (you'll
definitely get more, not necessarily better :))?

Hope this helps.

"Mike MacIsaac" <mikemac at-sign us.ibm.com>