From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@vm.marist.edu] On Behalf Of Michael
MacIsaac
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 12:47 PM
To: LINUX-390@vm.marist.edu
Subject: Re: Oracle RMAN OOM

> The guest has 6G memory and 4G swap.
> How can we tune this system to avoid getting hit by the OOM condition?
Did you try giving the virtual machine more memory?  Is 6G a special number for
this workload?

"Mike MacIsaac" <mikemac at-sign us.ibm.com>

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to
lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
For more information on Linux on System z, visit http://wiki.linuxvm.org/